Thursday, October 1, 2009

25 weeks

It is now October so we officially have 3 1/2 months until the baby gets here. It just seems to go quicker and quicker. I fear with the holidays right around the corner it's going to go faster than I would like. I am sure we will get everything done that needs to get done though. Shane is working hard on the house and assures me it will be done in plenty of time. What a great husband I have.
So Shane finally got to feel the baby move, with all of his hard work he is never just sitting and relaxing with me, which is when the baby moves the most. Finally Monday he stopped working early and sat with me to watch a little t.v. so he got to feel it move for the first time. Alexa actually got to feel it too. On Saturday when she was over here I was sitting relaxing and the baby was moving quite a bit so I put her hand on my belly and she actually got to feel it a couple of times. She was so excited that she went running downstairs to tell Shane. I am thrilled that she is so excited.
Well nothing else to report, everything is going well. I feel great and the baby moves around more everyday. I will try to get some more pictures and get them posted since I think I grow on a weekly basis at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment