Tuesday, October 20, 2009

27-28wks


I am almost 28wks pregnant now. I can't believe we have less than 3 months until we meet our sweet little bundle of joy. 12wks to be exact, it sounds so close when you say it in weeks.

I am still feeling great. I am having some trouble sleeping because I have to change positions so often because my hips get numb and my legs cramp up. I do take plenty of naps though to catch up on my sleep, I don't know what I would do without naps.

I have my 28wk appt on Tuesday the 27th of October. At this appt they will do my glucose test, which tests for gestational diabetes. They have you dring a really sugary drink and then wait for an hour and take blood to make sure both myself and the baby are processing sugar normally. I will keep you all updated after that appt. Until then I have nothing else exciting going on in the world of my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment