Saturday, October 31, 2009

29 Wks

Well I am now 29 weeks pregnant. Still feeling good, except for the occasional heartburn. I had my gestational diabetes test this past week and the results were normal, so I can continue to eat all of my sweet snacks that I like.
I start my appts at the Dr. every 2 weeks at this point. I actually have an appt this week for a sonogram and then next week just for a normal appt to chk bp,weight and all of that stuff. Not sure why they aren't doing it all at once except for the fact that my sono appt is with the actual sono tech and my other appt is with Dr. Harrington. I can't believe we only have a little more than 10wks until my due date. So if this baby decides to come early we have even less time than that. I can't believe how fast this is going.
Next weekend is my baby shower and I am so excited to see everyone.
Ok, well I will keep you updated with all of my appts and stuff. If my computer would cooperate I will get some more pics downloaded as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment