Wednesday, September 23, 2009

24 weeks


Week 24- Ok so I skipped a week in blogging. I am now almost 24 weeks pregnant. Everything is going well, except for I have a bladder infection, but with some antibiotics I will be just fine. I wasn't really that concerned about it to be honest with you. I figured drink lots of water and I would be fine. Well in talking with my cousin apparently untreated bladder infections can lead to pre-term labor(not good) so I called the Dr. and got right in. So I got to have my 24 week appt. a little early and everything is fine.

I did realize when making my next appt though that it will be my 28wk appt. at which time I will only have 12wks left to go. So I now have 16wks to go and feel like this pregnancy has gone way too fast. I need it to slow down just a little. I have alot of stuff to do in the next few months and not enough time to do it. I am sure it will all work out in the end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment