Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost 36wks

Ok, so once again I have been slacking on the posts. Went to the Dr. on the 9th of Dec and the baby is still in breech position. They said they weren't too concerned, but you could tell they were a little bit. Now I have to have another sonogram next week to see if the baby has decided to turn yet. I will be almost 37wks at that point and if it hasn't turned by then they will schedule a C-Section. I really hope that doesn't happen, but if so I know it will be best for myself and the baby so I am ok with it.
I was feeling really good until these past couple of days and now I have horrible heartburn, my feet look like Fred Flinstones and they hurt on top of it all. I have had a little bit of swelling here and there so far, but it usually goes down overnight. Last night that didn't happen, my feet were still swollen when I woke up this morning and they hurt all day at work. If they are still swollen tomorrow I am going to call the Dr. just to make sure I shouldn't worry about it. Better safe than sorry.
I still have some last minute shopping to do so I plan to get that all done tomorrow as well as getting my bag packed for the hospital. I can't believe it's getting so close that I need to be worried about my bag being packed. After X-mas I am sure it will go very fast and before we know it we will have our little baby home with us.
Ok, well I will keep you all updated next week on if the baby decides it wants to turn the right direction or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment