Sunday, November 15, 2009

31 Wks-It's getting so close


Yesterday was officially 31wks and also exactly 2months until my due date. I can't believe it. Since my last post I have gone to the Dr. again. Everything is looking great. I am measuring right where I should be and gaining weight just like I should. The baby's heartbeat sounds great and he/she is moving alot more now. I am starting to be able to feel little body parts sticking out and poking me. I am going to miss the movement once the baby is born.

I have had both of my showers now. My family shower was on Nov 7th. It was so nice to see everyone and I got lots of great stuff. My work shower was just this past Friday on the 13th. I can't wait to put everything I got at both showers to use. I also can't wait until the baby's room is done(which should be soon) so that I can put everything away and get organized.

Also here are some belly pics that I just took today.

No comments:

Post a Comment